To achieve its passionate vision and mission, PULPA is guided by the below organizational values and core principles
- Innovation- PULPA innovates for its own and also encourages others to initiate new ideas; techniques; and systems as well as modernizing the existed ones to develop Somalia’s livestock sector ensuring we up-hold ”Do-not-harm” environmental sound and safe practices.
- Equal employment opportunity- PULPA encourages equal employment opportunities to all regardless of gender, race, religion, culture, beliefs, etc.
- Promotes inclusive society- PULPA mainstream vulnerable groups like persons with
disabilities in its systems, plans, programming, intervention, etc.
- Integrity- working with our partners and stakeholders with efficiency and long-term sustainability.
- Transparency and impartiality- Practices andencourages transparency and impartiality in all its operations.
- Non-smoking environment- PULPA ensures a non-smoking environment and thus itsthe staff adheres to this core value during working hours.
- Comply with local and international human rights principles- prevents illegal
exploitation, child labor, bribery, sexual harassment, etc